Vital Oxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Mold Remover, 1 Gallon

Vital Oxide Hospital Grade Disinfectant & Mold Remover, 1 Gallon

Regular price $37.95

Vital Oxide kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, sanitizes 99.999% of bacteria on food-contact surfaces with no rinse required. Vital Oxide also eliminates odor at a molecular level, not by masking with fragrance. Vital Oxide is perfect for:

  • Hospitals
  • Veterinarians
  • Nursing Homes
  • Schools/Daycares
  • Restaurants
  • Hotels
  • Gyms

Vital Oxide can be used full strength (disinfecting) or diluted (sanitizing). Vital Oxide carries the lowest EPA toxicity rating of disinfectants available. Vital Oxide is perfect for carpet care applications and is certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute. 

Because Vital Oxide is a mildew killer and fungicide, it is ideal for treating rental equipment. Bowling shoes, ski boots, and martial arts gear can be safely sanitized and more importantly, deodorized without perfumes and masking agents. Treat odors by attacking bacteria and fungus, not covering up with fragrance.

 Key Features

  • Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
  • Carpet and rug sanitizer
  • Soft-surface sanitizer
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed